1. Feel free to introduce yourself, share about your education.
2. What would a world with limitless education look like?
3. What’s included in the current education system that is for students’ highest good?
4. What’s missing in the education system that is necessary for students' highest good?
5. What is “A New Paradigm of Education,” in your opinion?
6. Is a system for education necessary or not?
7. How can current world curriculums be updated with what students of today need?
8. What would education look like without a curriculum?
9. What would a world with radical responsibility in education look like for students, educators, parents, and mentors?
10. What’s your experience with how students learning can be supported using EQ or higher intelligence rather than only IQ?
11. Do you believe in results or outcomes-based education or not?
12. What would students’ “career” choices look like if they were given more freedom to play as educated? Do you feel the old paradigm of “work hard” would become outdated?
13. How do you feel that “A New Paradigm of Education” will benefit students?
14. What’s your vision for students’ education in “A New Paradigm of Education?”